Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finest Imaginary

Instagram is a great place to find creative types. I don't follow many people as of yet but i have a feeling I will begin to as it's a great way to network with like-minded people.

I follow the lovely KittyPinkStars and noticed one of her photos was liked by 'FinestImaginary'. The name caught my attention straight away and I was compelled to find out more.

Finest Imaginary is the creative baby of Kim Lawler, a UK based crafter who has a beautiful array of kooky cute and awesome products. She is a huge inspiration as she has now quit her day job and runs Finest Imaginary full time.

Photobucket

Kim also has a personal blog that she fills with posts of her every day life and behind the scenes workings of her job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com