Monday, November 14, 2011

Maya Modelling


A 3D bird I'll call him Squawky. Squawky is a work in progress. I imagine him having a patchwork style texture nice and plump with lots of nice fabrics and patterns. Maybe Squawky could be a bit tatty and have fluff falling out of his seams and I think his legs and beak should be wire wrapped in yarn or something. He obviously still needs a bit of work on the model, the tail especially, beak and legs but its a start (who knows if there will ever be a finish though!) I am enjoying doing some 3d work again though, and hopefully posting it will encourage me to continue.

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I LOVE THIS.

I can't believe I havent looked at the blog this week. I am ashamed to have missed this.

Please keep working on him. I love the pose and would love to see him textured :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com